1. Document Header.
- Document No
The document number is set automatically, is incremented by one when you open a new document. You can specify the number manually.
- Approve Date
- Date of approve (creating) of the document. You can edit the posting date manually. For this
must hold down the button with the date in the dialog box to specify the desired date.
- The recipient of the goods.
2. The list of goods in the invoice. Goods is added to the invoice on the button "Add New" or by using a barcode scanner (the button "Scan"), Editor parties for sale opens . To edit or delete existing records, you can use the context menu (holding the box with the desired product).
3. The totals of the document.
- Purchase Amount
- The amount of the purchase prices.
- Sale Amount
- The amount of invoice on the sale.
- Profit Amount on the sale.
- Percent of mark-up (average) for the full amount goods in the invoice.
- Paid Amount
- The amount paid to the document.